Tengku Ahmad Badli Shah is new Deputy President ASEAN Chess Confederation
25th Jun 2018 General
Tengku Ahmad Badli Shah Raja Hussin has been elected the new Deputy President of the ASEAN Chess Confederation.
The decision was made at the Annual General Meeting of ASEAN Chess Confederation held in Davao City, Philippines on 24th June 2018.
The new ASEAN Chess Confederation Board for the term 2018 – 2021:
- Mr. Pichay Prospero (Philippines)
- Deputy President
- Tengku Ahmad Badli Shah Bin Raja Hussin (Malaysia)
- Mr. Panupand Vijjuprabha (Thailand)
- GM Jayson Gonzales (Philippines)
- FM Bunawan Bong (Indonesia)
- Mr. Nguyen Phuoc Trung (Vietnam)
- Deputy Secretary-General
- General John Ithava (Laos)
- Mr. Romuldo Dumuk (Philippines)